Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TOUGH CHOICE

Aunt Bee, 
I have been having a list of girlfriends with most of them just being casual friends or drinking mates, its time I want to settle down with just one of them. I fully understand that for me to bake that life-time cake of mine (the better half), a few eggs have to be broken, but my problem is how do I do it. 


Confused
Dear Confused,
Now, you might want to find out if the "girlfriends" also want to settle down with you instead of assuming that they do.Maybe they just like you for your silly stories when youre drunk or coz you throw them a round or two.When youre ready to shortlist, then you can use the secret ballot, mlolongo style ama picky picky ponkie.Just make sure you invest in a bullet proof vest. 

Aunt Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment