Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NOISY NEIGHBOUR

Dear Aunt Bee, 
I have a neighbour whose sexual exploits are disturbing all the other neighbours. His woman "cries" for about three hours continously.Is it normal for a round of sex to last that long.Your own experience of how long a round should last( and how many rounds a night) would suffice.
Thanx. 
Tim

Dear Tim,

Dear Tim,
The reason why youre listening to your neighbour's three hours of moaning is because you aint got a sex life yourself!!I mean, if i were her neighbour and I heard that I would get turned on and start my own session.So, get a girlfriend.

About the duration, everybody is different.For me, the longer the better.I can be up to it the whole night but most guys can do two rounds a night.For me, it takes 3 rounds.The first is the warm up.

But this is not abt me.Its about you and your non existant sex life.Get one!!!

Aunt Bee 

2 comments:

  1. Four rounds before sleeping and 4 rounds in the early morn makes a lovely night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim msy be you have a problem yourself. your neibour is a real man

    ReplyDelete