Tuesday, October 19, 2010

INTRO

Introducing, Aunt Bee, your sex therapist. Ask all those mind boggling (or is it waist boggling, hehe) sex questions that have been bothering you and Ill give u the solutions.I might not have all the answers but I sure will try. 


The first question I got was from Jim who asked me: 'Who's a sex therapist?(i.e. age, qualifications, gender, xperience, marital status, place of residence..etc "


My answer was:- 


Dear Jim ,
I am a quack sex therapist so ill give you my qualifications.

Age :- old enough to fuck and young enough to turn someone else on.Especially the opposite sex.

Gender:- Male, Female, Hamaephrodite/transvetite,etc

Experience:- There is not enuf space here to give my credentials.But the experience is enuf.I can send you a copy of my CV on request.

Marital status:- I will marry when I want.

Place of residence :- Your place , or mine.Bedroom is fine but kitchen floor,stairs,bathroom and patio would be ecstatic.Lets just say Anywhere. 

So indulge me. Im happy to help.


Send your questions to gyalis80@gmail.com


Yours truly, 
Aunt Bee


PARENTAL ADVISORY 
XXX-RATED!! 





1 comment:

  1. I would like to request a copy of that CV..

    ReplyDelete