Wednesday, April 27, 2011

VARIETY

Hey Aunt Bee,

I have a big problem in that I am a young jamaa but chicks my age rarely turn me on as much as women in their thirties and forties. I really enjoy humping these mamaaz and I have no idea why. Is it cos they are bigger and softer? Saaaaaaaaaaidia tafadhali.
Toyboy.

Dear Toyboy, 
Hmm, I must confess I love younger guys!! They've got so much stamina, its like they have generators tied to their waists!! You dont really have a problem dear, same age sex is boring. Im in my (very) early 30's and men my age are too busy trying to make their first million. Older men dont have much biashara going on down there, theyre either already spent, or going through midlife crisis thus running after sweet 16's. But younger (especially college) guys! Now those I like!! But the mature, focussed ones who will keep it simple, no strings attached, and no for 'falling in love'. Just pure, raw, wild, crazy, banging sex! And of course you have a point about the padding, its always nice to have a soft landing. So fuck easy. 


Dear Aunt Bee,

I have this obsession with short girls. Every time I see a shortie I get HARD.. really HARD!! Then when it comes to zegz, I just cant get enough coz the styles we can use are limitless. Is this normal? Will I have to marry a short chic, coz am very tall


Baby Boy



Dear Baby Boy,

Men have different tastes and fetishes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being short sighted, you can actually live with that. One major advantage of having a shortie is that she doesn't have to bend or kneel to go down on you.  And you can enjoy the view while standing.  She is also very portable and you can do her in a Vitz even. I think her G-spot should be nearer and easier to find than a tall chic's. She is very easy to hide in case you get an unexpected and potentially violent visitor, you can quickly shove her under the bed, hide her in the closet (Im sure Jimi Gathu would LOVE the company!!), hide her in your boxers or disguise her as a pillow and lay your head on her. I think you would do fine to marry a short chic! Please invite Aunt Bee to the wedding, she looooves cake!!



Aunt Bee

4 comments:

  1. Hi,I please need one woman of 40s,woye nisaidie,am 22yrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Bee, me i want you, if you are pretty though and you know how to get it down! Am mature, no strings, and i have learnt the art now perfecting it to the max! you should try me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a young male, 24 years old, horny, fun to be around, and of course discreet. I want a mature woman for no strings attached fun: benakigen@gmail.com.

    I wouldn't mind hooking up with you Aunt Bee or any woman out there over 30 years of age.

    ReplyDelete